Clipping Money: Review: Fembody Nutrition's Hair, Nails & Skin Beauty Activator

12/21/12

Review: Fembody Nutrition's Hair, Nails & Skin Beauty Activator



I was offered to review the Fembody Hair, Nails & Skin Beauty Activator. Knowing that this contains a rich source of silica, combined with supportive nutrients for more radiant hair, nails and skin... I had to try it

I have thick LONG brown hair and and anything I can do to help keep it healthy is awesome! The amount of split ends I had were reduced, the amount of frizz I had was also reduced and my hair was softer! SCORE!!!

My nails are brittle. Especially during the colder months but after taking the Fembody, they are much more healthier! I love it! SCORE!!

What makes it different? In addition to key vitamins, minerals and antioxidants essential for protecting and maintaining beauty, Fembody Beauty Activator includes Bamboo Extract, a powerful source of silica. A building block for beauty proteins, Silica can support the body’s natural processes to strengthen hair, nails and skin and it plays an important role in mineral absorption.

Specific nutrients including Biotin, Bamboo Extract, Opti-MSM® and Cysteine help promote healthy hair, nails and skin.



To grab your own 30-day supply of Fembody Nutrition's Hair, Nails & Skin Beauty Activator, you can purchase it at GNC for $24.99. 

To stay connected with Fembody and get news on their fantastic products, head to their website or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!