Clipping Money: Review: Littlest Pet Shop Party

12/4/12

Review: Littlest Pet Shop Party

 
 
I can't begin to tell you how excited we were to get to host a MommyParties Littlest Pet Shop Party for my daughter and a few of her friends. When we found out that the Hub TV Network would be premiering a new show based on the toys... she was estatic! SCORE!!! The children had so much fun together! The kids loved watching the Littlest Pet shop so much they wanted to watch it over and over again!!
 
For our party, my daughter brought down all her Littlest Pet Shop toys to share with her guests and let everyone play with them for the party!! They were really excited when the pets they were playing with were on TV. 
 
My daughter and I had so much fun making the foods and decorations! We made cupcakes for everyone to decorate and loved watching them get creative!
 
If your child loves Littlest Pet Shop, make sure to check out the littlest pet shop on the hub.

Disclosure: I received a sample screener to review through my affiliation with MomSelect. All Goodies were provided by the Littlest Pet Shop. I was not compensated. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!