Clipping Money: Review: Outburst Energy Bites

12/9/12

Review: Outburst Energy Bites


Are you looking for an extra boost of energy but want an alternative to energy drinks? Outburst Energy Bites combines energy with a tasty treat!  Outburst Energy Bites are available in 3 wonderful varieties:  Chocolate, Chocolate Peanut, and Chocolate Mint.  They are less than 12 calories per bite!  SCORE!! This product is great for those of you that would like to reduce your coffee and soda intake, but still need to get that extra energy to power you through your busy day.  Outburst Energy Bites are great for busy moms on the go, for those that need help getting through your busy work week or for people who just need a little boost now and then!

I was given the opportunity to try all 3 flavors of Outburst Energy Bites.  My favorite (by far) was the Chocolate Peanut but I found all 3 flavors to be enjoyable and ones I would definitely use again.  I think Outburst Energy Bites are a great alternative to energy drinks. Outburst Energy Bites provide me with a tasty snack that boosts my energy level!!!  I really like the extra energy boost they provide since I'm always on the run and need that extra "get up and go".  I would recommend Outburst Energy Bites to anyone who wants to try a great energy alternative!



Connect With Outburst Energy Bites:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!