Clipping Money: Review: ReUsies Snack and Sandwich Bags

12/11/12

Review: ReUsies Snack and Sandwich Bags


 

I was selected to review a set of ReUsies Reusable bags!  The set I received included a sandwich bag and a matching snack bag. These adorable bags have a sold color for the entire pouch and a cute fabric for the closure area! They're comprised of 100% cotton and lined with leak-resistant nylon. The best part is they don't sit in landfills (instead, they keep hundreds of plastic bags out of landfills)!! SCORE!!!


If you are thinking that they are hard to clean... They're not. If anything, they're super simple to clean. Just toss them in the washing machine, the dishwasher or even wash them by hand. How cool is that! You'll be amazed at how easily they are to clean. In fact, my children and I recently went on a road trip back to Ohio. I filled the bags with fruit and snacks to share on the 6 hour drive. I loved how there were no leaks from the fruit and the snacks didn't spill out! They were sealed inside.



ReUsies bags come in an assortment of colors and prints. MyReUsies also come in plain colors for adults that don't like patterns! These would make these great gifts or stocking stuffers!

Make sure to check out all the products that ReUsies carries and you can follow them on Facebook and Twitter, too!!  SCORE!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!