Clipping Money: Review: Toe Juice

12/12/12

Review: Toe Juice


 

Have you head of Toe Juice?

Toe Juice is an amazing and versatile product! Toe Juice with DermaVine is a natural, plant based product that was designed to relieve dry, cracked feet in Royce, the inventor’s infant son. However, Royce quickly found that it was actually beneficial for many other skin conditions, and its popularity took off from there. The proprietary DermaVine part of Toe Juice consists of willow bark, lemon peel, and Cinnamon extract; all of which are pretty well known for their anti-inflammatory skin benefits.  It does contain alcohol, but only as a medium to hold the all-natural ingredients. Once you apply it to your skin, the alcohol evaporates and all the good stuff is left behind.

It was originally intended to heal dry cracked feet but it has so many more uses! You won't believe some of them...

  • Acne
  • Insect Bites
  • Foot Problems
  • Cold Sores
  • Psoriasis
  •  Eczema
  • Athletes Foot
and much much more!


With winter here, I now have dry skin on my feet. When you first apply Toe Juice, it does kind of make your skin feel drier. However, it also almost immediately quells any itching sensation, which is a big relief for me. Over time, even though your skin feels drier when applying the formula, your feet do start to get smoother and healthier looking overall. SCORE!!!

Since Toe Juice worked so well on my feet, I decided to try it with random patches of dry, itchy skin. While I don’t have eczema, I do have dry patches. The liquid worked great at stopping the itches right on the spot. I also rubbed it in with my hands (but you can also use a cotton ball if you prefer), then I rubbed the excess into my hands. I find that the skin around my fingernails are softer!! SCORE!!! 

I would recommend Toe Juice for anyone with problem skin, itchiness, eczema, or other conditions that need a little relief. Just be sure to check with your doctor before using if you have any medical conditions that require you to avoid certain natural ingredients.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!