Clipping Money: Wet Ones Sticky Situations Facebook Contest

12/15/12

Wet Ones Sticky Situations Facebook Contest



*30 second dance party*

Haha, can you tell I am excited? I've been selected through Moms Central Consulting to participate in a Wet Ones Blog Blast!! Wet Ones is looking for your funniest, most helpful and creative ways you've handled your stickiest situations. Being a parent... there are always sticky situations! Once you submit your entry, your idea might be included in a Wet Ones e-Book while the grand prize winner will receive an iPad Mini. Three runners up will win tickets to Six Flags.



I loved going through my old pictures of all the sticky fun we had over the summer! As you can tell in the photos, my daughter looks like she was turning into a Smurf! Never turn your back on your children with a tub of blue frosting on the table. Chances are, there won't be much left! It for times like this that I always have Wet Ones on hand to help out!
 
If you're interested, simply log on to Facebook and enter the Wet Ones Sticky Situations Contest. A picture isn't required, but fun to add. The contest ends on December 28th, 2012 at 9:59 (EST) so you still have time!


                                                   Prizes include:




A brand new iPad Mini
and



Three (3) sets of prize packs w/tickets for 4 to Six Flags

Disclosure:  I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Wet Ones. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!