Clipping Money: Review: Recards - Your Personalized Voice Recorded Music Cards

1/24/13

Review: Recards - Your Personalized Voice Recorded Music Cards



How many of you like to send cards to family and friends? I love being able to stay in contact, send recent pictures and update our family's adventures. Christmas time was very busy and I didn't have time to get all my cards out. Luckily with Recards, I got all of my cards out with no worries and had each one personalized for the ones I love. SCORE!!! 

Recards lets you create and email personalized voice recorded music cards right from your iPad. Just choose one of the six custom made Christmas beats, record your greeting, then customize it with beautiful artwork and with a few taps your music card is on its way to your loved ones. My children have so much fun creating their very own cards. After they make their cards, we send them to Nana & Papa! They love them!!! 

Features:
- Custom made beats by Diamos Roll
- Rap or sing your greeting
- Popular X-mas music themes
- Don't like the result? Just record it again!
- Share your recards with your loved ones via email
- Unique artwork to go with your email
- Original design
- New beats coming soon!

I love that I can now send a personalized greeting to all of my family members. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a better way to send Christmas Greetings. 
  
Connect 
Bamboo Apps twitter 
  
Purchase it!
You can download Recards to your iPad for FREE! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!