Clipping Money: Review: The Tailor's Tales

1/15/13

Review: The Tailor's Tales


 

I have another eBook for kids that I was able to review called The Tailor's Tales. It's avaiable only on the iPad from Almiss. This is the first installment of a new series of digital books for children. 

Hidden in the midst of this book are jolly verses, delightful fairy-tales and colorful illustrations, brought to life with the lightest of touches. Who exactly is Cowboy Bruise, where did the Dough run away to, why did the Fingers argue and who is Glutton the ogre afraid of? This wonderful book, a genuine find for those who still believe in miracles and are waiting for one, will tell you all this and more.

‘The Tailor’s Tales’, has received extremely warm reviews from both young and old alike, and has been translated into various languages. The digital version of this book will transcend geographical borders, making the stories open and accessible to all.

This is a very cute book, just like the author says, for young and old.  It is written in rhyme and it caught the attention of my children immediately. As I was reading the story, I noticed my children smiled and giggled at some of the rhymes. That to me, is a great indication of them paying attention! SCORE!!!  The book contains nine different stories, all from the perspective of The Tailor.

I loved all the pictures and my children were captivated at each story  Again, the stories are cute and will leave you to ponder, especially with the questions that are posed at the beginning.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!