Clipping Money: Review: Tylers Acid Free Coffee

1/29/13

Review: Tylers Acid Free Coffee



I was recently given the opportunity to review Tylers Coffee. My morning doesn't officially start without my cup of coffee.  The coffee comes packaged in ready to use foil packets divided into 2 ounces for a pot of coffee. I have to say this is an excellent coffee! It tastes great – very smooth and full-bodied. 

About Tyler Coffee
Tyler’s Coffee uses a “Z-Roasting” process that optimizes the time the coffee beans are cooked; the result is high levels of caffeine and free of acid. Benefits of an acid free coffee are tooth enamel is protected and teeth are stronger leading to fewer cavities. 

Regular Acid Free
–Rockets you forward with level of caffeine that exceeds most other coffee brands.

–Our computerized “Z-Roasting” system optimizes roasting time to assure that Tyler’s Coffee is acid free with maximum flavor. 

Decaf Acid Free
–Tyler’s coffee uses a Swiss Water Based Process to decaffeinate our Arabica coffee beans. Our Arabica beans are shipped from South America to our roasting factory in Arizona.

–We use No Chemicals to decaffeinate our coffee! 


You can find out more about Tyler’s Coffee on their website here.
Follow Tylers Coffee on Twitter and Facebook
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!