Clipping Money: Review: Vinyl Car Decal Kit from Vinyl Disorder

1/1/13

Review: Vinyl Car Decal Kit from Vinyl Disorder


 

Have any of you heard of Vinyl Disorder? They are your "go to" for custom car & wall vinyl graphics! Have you seen those stick figures on peoples cars? I was so pleased to find out that Vinyl Disorder had other types of graphics for your car! I started looking around with my daughter and she picked out the perfect one!

Skull Family JC001 Vinyl Decal Great For Cars Or Walls Sticker 
Vinyl Disorder has a huge collection of Family Kits to match your personal choice of theme or style! Are you a Star Wars fan? Symbolize your family with Star Wars characters! Love the beach? Grab a flip flop family kit to fancy up your windows! You can even add names beneath the graphics for FREE - that's right, I said FREE!
SCORE
If you prefer to have the vinyl on the inside of your windows, you can have the image reversed. I applied mine to the outside of my windows. It was so easy to apply and the images came out beautifully.

 The quality is amazing for the extremely low prices that they offer. Head on over and take look at all their decals.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!