Clipping Money: 2 Free Killian’s Pint Glasses

2/18/13

2 Free Killian’s Pint Glasses

killians 2 Free Killians Pint Glasses

SCORE 2 Free Killian’s Pint Glasses from Miller – Just use code 071990764005. Allow up to 8 weeks for delivery!

Residents of Alabama, Connecticut, Hawaii, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah and West Virginia must use 021700412057 as the UPC Code!!!

Here's the confirmation I received as soon as my info went through! That's it. Your glasses are on the way. Make sure to like us at www.facebook.com/georgekillians because we'd love to see a pic of your pints in action.
Thanks Chris

1 comment:

  1. How I wish I'd seen this more earlier. Can I still get my free Killian's Pint Glasses? I would love to add this in my collection.

    Personalized Pint Glasses

    ReplyDelete

Let's start sharing those great ideas!