Clipping Money: Displaying Seashell Memories

2/11/13

Displaying Seashell Memories



Do you ever gather sand and shells when you are out on vacation or just walking the beach? I found a great idea to help preserve those memories and to enjoy them year after year. This is so simple.

On our last trip to Atlantic City (before Hurricane Sandy), my husband and I walked the beach to gather some shells and sand. I found the plastic ornament at Walmart for 97¢ and thought this was perfect for the sand and shells!!!

When we got home, I filled the ornament (some shells were too big and wouldn't fit) and then labeled the ornament with stickers "Atlantic City, NJ 2012). Now when we pull this ornament out of the Christmas decorations, we will always be reminded about our trip to the shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!