Clipping Money: Review: Trim Energy Green Coffee Bean Extract

2/13/13

Review: Trim Energy Green Coffee Bean Extract





I recently was able to review Trim Energy Green Coffee Bean Extract. I followed the directions and took 1 pill 2 times a day with food. The result is more fat being burned in the liver, and less fat being absorbed during the digestive process. I was impressed that this not only gave me energy... it also helped suppress my appetite. SCORE!!! 

From the beginning to the end of this review, I lost 10 pounds. I have made no dietary changes, and in fact have been making a few extra things this month, due to too much Pinterest browsing. I am very pleased with the outcome! 

You can purchase a 60-capsule bottle of Trim Energy Green Coffee Bean Extract Weight Loss Supplement for $19.99. 
 
Each Trim Energy Green Coffee Bean vegetarian capsule contains 400mg of pure green coffee bean with the branded ingredient Svetol® to support healthy weight loss. Svetol® is not only a green coffee bean extract, but the only green coffee extract with proven weight loss efficacy in several published clinical studies.

Our Trim Energy Green Coffee Bean contains the amount used in the studies on Svetol® as well as an additional 200mgs of green coffee bean extract standardized to 50% chlorogenic acids to provide you with 400mgs of green coffee bean extract per capsule.

Green coffee beans are coffee beans that have not yet been roasted. The fat burning compound of this bean is Chlorogenic Acid. Chlorogenic Acid inhibits the release of glucose in the body and boosts metabolism. Studies have shown this combination helps to:
burn fat in the liver
inhibit the absorption of fat to eliminate weight gain

*During a 12 week study 16 adults used a green coffee bean supplement without making any drastic changes to their diet or exercise regimens. After 12 weeks, participates lost an average of 17 pounds, or 16% of their overall body fat with no side effects. - Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity journal

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!