Clipping Money: Review: UGLee Pen - The Ergonomic Pen

2/25/13

Review: UGLee Pen - The Ergonomic Pen




When I was offered the chance to try the new UGLee Pen I was extremely ecstatic! I'd read the reviews and knew I wanted to try it. I am always writing something down somewhere! Whether it's writing notes for my children's lunch boxes, jotting something down on the calendar, making out my grocery list(s), writing down all those awesome deals or simply doodling while being put on hold on the phone :) I was in need of a comfortable pen! When I opened the package containing my three new pens, I could tell my writing would never be the same again.


 

From the moment I picked up the ergonomic pen, I was impressed with how comfortable the pen felt in my grip. When they say that the pen grips you, they are exactly right.  There is no better way to explain it. 

"The UGLee Pen is good for everyone who writes (even just a grocery list), and is especially helpful to people who experience pain and discomfort when writing, for example those with arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, etc., and for all children who are learning to write and are developing fine motor skills. Also very helpful for special-needs students who find holding a pen or pencil difficult. And for high-school and college students who take copious notes."

My 4 year old LOVES the UGLee Pen pen. It helps her learn how to hold a pen because it's so comfortable to hold and it's east to grip!
 
Buy the ergonomic UGLee pen here.

Like UGLee pen on Facebook
Follow UGLee pen on Twitter

Overall, I have fell in love with this pen. I enjoy how smooth the ink writes and I'm thrilled that the ink is refillable so I don't have to lose a good pen when the ink is gone. Giveaway coming soon!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!