Clipping Money: BEST Cream Cheese Frosting

3/21/13

BEST Cream Cheese Frosting


Haha, yeah.... I have this photo enlarged for a reason.... can you see the deliciousness? I have tried my fair share of cream cheese frostings and this by far is THE BEST! I made these carrot cake cupcakes and frosted them with this frosting and they were a hit. They couldn't have just one... and neither could I! 

Cream Cheese Frosting

Ingredients:
2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 cus sifted confectioners' sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Mix cream cheese in a mixer on med until smooth.
Add butter and continue to mix on med until well blended.
Add vanilla and continue to mix until well blended. 
Drop the speed to low and carefully add the powdered sugar 1 Tablespoon at a time until everything is well blended.
Leave the mixer running for a few minutes to really get creamy.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!