Clipping Money: Review: Baby Magic Healing Balm – for Eczema

3/18/13

Review: Baby Magic Healing Balm – for Eczema


 
Recently, I received a Baby Magic Healing Balm Eczema care package to try out.  When my children were little, Baby Magic was the only lotion I used on their skin.  Since I am familiar with the brand, I was interested in this new product for one of my dear friends.
  
From my understanding, Eczema is quite uncomfortable.  It can cause skin to become red, swollen and itchy. It does sometimes impact adults, but it is most common in babies and children.  Allergies and stress can aggravate the situation. When I received the package, I gave it to my friend to try. She gets eczema really bad on the insides of her wrists. She was thankful that this doesn't have any noticeable fragrance.
.
Baby Magic Healing Balm 
What she loved about the Baby Magic Healing Balm, is that it is in stick form and not a lotion. There was no mess at all which she was really happy about.  It’s easily portable and she doesn’t have to worry about it squeezing out in the bottom of her purse. SCORE!!!

Baby Magic Healing Balm is safe enough to use as needed.  It’s made with organic Shea butter, aloe and oatmeal and enriched with vitamins to keep the skin soft and combat eczema.

You can buy this at Babies R Us and select Toys R Us locations.  Until 6/30/2013, when you like them on Facebook, you can print a coupon for $1.00 off any Baby Magic Product (except trial size or gift sets.)

You can also follow them on Twitter and YouTube to learn more about the brand and special offers.  You can also get the Baby Magic Newsletter to get product notifications and promotions by email.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!