Clipping Money: Review: Carmex Healing Cream and Hydrating Lotion

3/28/13

Review: Carmex Healing Cream and Hydrating Lotion

 

Everyone knows the name Carmex! We associate that name with lip balms but did you know Carmex also makes skin care products?? Well, now you do!! As a member of the Carmex Blog Squad I was sent both the Carmex Healing Cream and Hydrating Lotion products to try out. This winter has been so rough on my skin and this came just in time! SCORE!! I have been using them over the past week and I am loving the results! My hands are HAPPY!!




The company currently offers two wonderful products from their skin care line to help protect your skin from the damage caused by dry winter weather. Both the Carmex Healing Cream and Hydrating Lotion are specially formulated to heal and repair even the driest skin brought on by the harsh winter months.

Carmex Hydrating Lotion is loaded with vitamin E and aloe vera which is awesome because the product isn't greasy!  It is super hydrating to my skin. SCORE!!  I've been amazed with the results because my skin is so soft after using this product. SCORE!!   

The second product that I tried is the Healing Cream. I was really curious about the Healing Cream because it is supposed to mimic my skin's natural lipid layer to maximize healing.  At the same time, petrolatum and allantoin soften rough skin and help to moisturize. I found that it was extra helpful on rough spots like my elbows and heals. SCORE!!

Carmex additionally sent me that super cool (or should I say warm) yellow hoodie, that my daughter is wearing, as a special gift for being part of the Blog Squad. SCORE!!!!!


Stay connected with Carmex using these social media sites:

Visit the Carmex website

Disclosure: As a member of the Carmex Blog Squad I occasionally receive products, like the ones above, in order to facilitate reviews. The thoughts & opinions here are my own. Your experience may vary.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your review about Carmex skin care products! We are thrilled that you are enjoying them, and that they are living up to the Carmex standard! Keep slathering away!
    Sincerely,
    The Carmex Team

    ReplyDelete

Let's start sharing those great ideas!