Clipping Money: Review: Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends

3/19/13

Review: Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends


I was happy to get to try out the new Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends cereal. We are really big cereal eaters in this household. Breakfast, lunch, snack... This cereal has a tasty blend of mango & coconut -120 calories per serving, 10 grams of whole grains per serving and containing 9 essential vitamins and minerals per serving! We loved it! I’m always looking for ways to make our eating healthier and just loving an overall healthier lifestyle.

Disclosure: This is not a paid post, I received a box of Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends for review. As always my opinion and my children are our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!