Clipping Money: Review: Orajel Single Dose Instant Pain Relief for Cold Sores

3/25/13

Review: Orajel Single Dose Instant Pain Relief for Cold Sores


A few months back I was invited on another Smiley360 mission, this one for Orajel Single Dose Cold Sore Treatment.  Since I didn't have a cold sore at the time, I really couldn't try it out.  Along with stress, cold weather is a trigger for me when it comes to cold sores, so when I recently got that familiar little bump on the bottom of my lip, I pulled out my Orajel Single Dose that I received via Smiley360!

I received a 2 pack so following the directions, which areSUPER easy! SCORE!!!
1.  Clean the area to be treated
2.  Break to release the medication
3. Numb before rubbing
4.  Rub
5.  Dispose of the used product
 
This is a fast and mess free application and it tingles which let me know that it was working. I was skeptical about this being a "single dose treatment", I didn't really believe it... but I can honestly say, it does work, in one application!! This medication stopped the cold sore right in it's tracks! When I woke up the next day, it was already healing!!  I was blown away at its effectiveness.  This product does what it says it will do and I love the touch free applicator! I am a fan for LIFE!
*I received the product in this post compliments of Smiley360 for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!