Clipping Money: Review: Spike Seasoning Magic

3/27/13

Review: Spike Seasoning Magic



I was recently given the opportunity to review 10 Spike Seasonings. I was amazed at all the different spices they offered. I went on their website to find out a little about the company.
“SPIKE® MAGIC! Seasonings were created by world-renowned pioneer nutritionist, author and speaker GAYELORD HAUSER in his beautiful test kitchen in Taormina, Sicily. MODERN PRODUCTS, INC., the company that produces the SPIKEÒ MAGIC! Seasonings, is located in Mequon, Wisconsin.  For information on the other wonderful products our company makes, please visit our company website: www.modernfearn.com!”

Did you know that salt intake is a huge dietary concern in the United States? Too much salt can cause a lot of health problems that can lead to heart disease. Even on one of the episodes of Dr Oz, he recommended Spike Seasonings and states that the seasonings help fight bloat and are lower in sodium. Since switching to these seasonings I have felt a difference in the way my pants fit around my waste and I no longer feel stuffed after a meal. SCORE!!!

Spike Seasoning Magic is an innovative new kind of seasoning meant to be healthier and to make your food taste good without all the added salt, preservatives, additives or fat.

All of the seasonings worked well with all of the dishes that we made and I  do have to say I have a favorite.  My favorite go to spice is the Spike  Original because  it so versatile, it really goes with anything! The other favorite is the Spike Garlic, it’s great to use when you want a garlic taste but without the work of peeling, crushing or chopping garlic cloves plus with the Spike brand you don’t have to worry about salt.

Where to purchase: You can find Spike Seasonings at most health food stores and select grocery stores. You can also purchase on their website or Spike Seasonings.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!