Clipping Money: The Dial® Coconut Water Body Wash Review

3/19/13

The Dial® Coconut Water Body Wash Review

Picture 

I was really excited to receive a Dial Coconut Water & Bamboo Leaf Extract Ultra Fresh Hydrating Body Wash to review.  I found this body wash to be so refreshing and really moisturizing.  I loved the fresh clean scent and the lather was amazing.  My skin felt so soft and clean after using the Dial Coconut Water & Bamboo Lead Extract that there was no going back!! SCORE!!!

"Coconut water is found in young, green coconuts and known to be rich in antioxidants and electrolytes that provide replenishing hydration." 

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . I received this body wash to review. No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!