Clipping Money: Review: THE LAST BULLY - HUGO THE HAPPY STARFISH

4/5/13

Review: THE LAST BULLY - HUGO THE HAPPY STARFISH




I love reading to the kids every night before bed. It gives us quality time together.  It also helps my daughter learn to read.  I also really love books that offer lessons within their pages.  Hugo The Happy Starfish books do just that.  Each of the Hugo The Happy Starfish books have a different lesson to learn. SCORE

Hugo The Happy Starfish: The Last Bully teaches respect to children and how to deal with bullying.  Bullying is something we all come in contact with. I want to be ready to teach my kids about bullying and how to help someone if they see them getting bullied.  

The story is amazing and really shows how just one person can make a BIG difference.  The story is very cute and teaches a great life lesson. The illustrations are very well done and there is one line that is repeated each time a fish is bullied, "RESPECT!  Don't bully!  What goes around comes around and there's always a bigger fish in the ocean!" Hugo the little starfish stuck up for his friends when they needed it and formed the ABC (Anti Bully Club).

Suzy Lieberman, the author, is amazing and has created a whole series of Hugo books!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!