Clipping Money: Review: Pedi-Protexx

4/6/13

Review: Pedi-Protexx


It's about that time to get your pedi's done!! I don't know about you, but when I get mine done... I'm really super careful... BUT it never fails that I smudge my toes somehow!! I was able to review another amazing idea to stop the smudges!!  It is called Pedi-Protexx. I just want to start by saying that this product is made in the USA!!

Pedi-Protexx was invented by Barbara von Mettenheim. She's is just like us...  She was fed up with smudged pedicures, so she decided to do something about it. 

The main function of pedi-protexx is to "protexx" your pedicure. It is really a genius idea. These nifty pieces of plastic attach to the bottom of your normal flip flop after a pedicure to ensure that you don't mess up your freshly polished nails.



This is an awesome product to use at home. I am always on the run! When I find time to do my toes, I never have time to just sit there but thanks to Pedi-Protexx, I don't have to. I can paint my toe nails, slip on the Pedi-Protexx, and keep on going!!

You could even bring these to the salon if you'd like. Although, they are too big to put in your purse (unless you carry a big bag) you could always carry them in and use them when you are done.

Yes, they may look a little funny, but so does smudged polish. I think it's a great product, and this would be perfect for any Bride-to-Be to have!

If you would like to learn more about these or get your very own Pedi-Protexx, visit pedi-protexx.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!