Clipping Money: Review: Sparkle Farms Bloomer Shorts

4/17/13

Review: Sparkle Farms Bloomer Shorts


 
This next review is for all the parents out there with daughters!! Sparkle Farms Bloomer Shorts are THE perfect addition for any girl that wears dresses, skirts, and tutus! My daughter loves wearing skirts but I've noticed that some of her skirts do NOT have built in shorts. Sparkle Farms Bloomer Shorts are available in sizes 3, 4, 5, 6, 7/8, 9/10, 11/12 & the form-fitting design will not appear bulky under clothing. It's 95% cotton keeps the bloomers soft and breathable, while the 5% spandex helps them retain their shape after numerous washings. These are perfect for the little girl in your life who likes to wear dresses and skirts but wishes there was something more to cover them up with underneath! I love the signature sparkles on each pair!


I love the way the shorts fit and looked on my daughter and she loved the little sparkle gem on the shorts. My daughter loves wearing her skirts and tutus but I noticed how difficult it was to play in those items when we were out because she was trying to not show her underwear.  As soon as we opened the package she was ecstatic because pink and purple are her favorite colors. I love these and I would strongly suggest anyone with a little girl in there life getting a pair of these.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!