Clipping Money: Crowdtap: Crowdtap Cottonelle Care Review

5/12/13

Crowdtap: Crowdtap Cottonelle Care Review




Ok everyone... lets get personal, by changing up the routine in the bathroom. Do you feel like your toilet paper is not doing the best job by keeping you clean and fresh? If not, then it's time to get fresh with Cottonelle!  SCORE!!!


I was sent an amazing party pack that contains an 18 roll pack of toilet paper with moist flushable wipes, and I get to give two friends their own package of a 4 pack of Cottonelle toilet paper and a tub of the moist wipes as well! DOUBLE SCORE!!



What I loved about the toilet paper was that it doesn't feel like your wiping with sand paper at all, it's very soft and the wipes have a light scent making you feel cleaner.

                            For my sample shares I chose some neighbors and close friends!!

You and your friends can enjoy the go now with Cottonelle leaving you feel confident, clean and refreshed, too. I have seen these on sale quite a few times. Match that sale with a coupon and these are great to have. 

This sampling opportunity was provided by Cottonelle and Crowdtap.  All opinions are completely my own. Free samples were provided for myself and friends/family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!