Clipping Money: I Love Yard Sales

5/8/13

I Love Yard Sales

 
 
 There is just something about Yard Sales that I love..

Oh yeah - the AWESOME deals!!

Now that the weather is getting nice, the garages are starting to open and signs are going up. Last Saturday, I headed out for a day of fun and savings but this time it wasn't in the form of coupons. It was at Yard Sales! here are 2 of my favorite sales that I was able to SCORE!!


 The Cub Scout items were just what I would have been looking for when my son graduates next month from a Wolf to a Bear! I know I just saved myself a ton of money because this only cost me $1.25!


This lot by far has to be my best find EVER!!! These 5 books and the Tag pen were priced at...
Wait for it...
Wait for it...

ONLY 25¢!!!

SCORE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!