Clipping Money: Review: Lavender & Chamomile Olive & Shea Extra-Rich Moisturizing Lotion

6/13/13

Review: Lavender & Chamomile Olive & Shea Extra-Rich Moisturizing Lotion


 
I need help getting moisture back into my skin from this awful winter. So when I got the opportunity to work with Tree Hut and try one of their amazing products I was ecstatic!!

I received their amazing Moisturizing Lotion in Lavender & Chamomile. This is an amazing lotion that contains certified organic olive oil and certified organic shea butter. This product is truly extra rich and offers some amazing moisturizer.
I love that these lotions come in a GREAT size, this is a large, 20oz bottle. I think that the ingredients are very important inside all products. Here are the some:

Water
Glycerin
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
Isopropyl Palmitate
Dimethicone
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
Cetearyl Alcohol
Butylene Glycol
Cyclopentasiloxane
Cyclohexasiloxane
Stearic Acid
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
Biosaccharide Gum-1
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
Sodium Polyacrylate
Glyceryl Stearate
PEG-100 Stearate
BIS-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane
Sorbitan Stearate
PEG-32
Polysorbate 60
Polyacrylamide
C13-14 Isoparaffin
Laureth-7
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
Fragrance
Triethanolamine
Glycereth-2 Cocoate
Benzoic Acid
Methylisothiazolinone
Phenylethanol
PPG-2-Methyl Ether
Disodium EDTA
BHT
This lotion is amazing and the scent is fabulous. When you apply this lotion you can feel that Tree Hut uses excellent products. After I applied this lotion, I noticed that the scent does last and it isn't overpowering.  This amazing lotion comes in a variety of different scents:
  • Almond & Honey
  • Amazon Pequi
  • Brazilian Nut
  • Coconut Lime
  • Hawaiian Kukui
  • Lavender & Chamomile
  • Original Shea
  • Tropical Mango
You can purchase this product at most Targets, or online. Click HERE to find a full list of where you can buy the product. They have a wide variety of Olive and Shea line products such as:

Tree Hut Olive and Shea
  • Sugar Scrub
  • Body Butter
  • Moisturizing Lotion
  • Tree Hut
  • Body Wash
Be sure to connect with Tree Hut
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!