Clipping Money: Review: Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet

6/4/13

Review: Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet


Being a Purex Insider is amazing!! I got to try the NEW Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care! It is sure to be the new trend in toilet cleaning! This is an amazingly powerful, great-smelling product that hangs over the edge of your toilet bowl with a plastic hook (so you know it will stay in place). The 4 cleaning balls sit inside a plastic cage so they can’t move out of place either! SCORE!!!



Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care lasts up to 4 weeks and is under $2! This price is unbeatable, considering that most leading brands of toilet cleaners are more expensive and only last a few days. I highly recommend this product!!


The fresh smell Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care leaves is refreshingly clean. I placed mine in my toilet 3 weeks ago and it is still holding up strong. WOOHOO!!!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . I received this detergent to review. No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!