Clipping Money: Review: Sprout Cups Baby Food Storage System

6/27/13

Review: Sprout Cups Baby Food Storage System



Store bought baby food can be expensive and quite honestly, not as healthy for your child. I enjoy making our own.



Sprout Cups recently asking me to review their Baby Food Containers. Sprout Cups are reusable 2 oz. storage cups which sit on a neat little tray.  These come with a dry erase marker for easy labeling (especially with things like dates). SCORE!!!



I love that there are clear measurement markings. That means you can properly portion your child's amounts! Plus, these containers are freezer and microwave safe.  With these made dishwasher safe... awesome for easy cleanups.
 
Available to purchase/Cost:  $14.95 - 12ea 2oz Sprout Cups 

 
                 I would recommend these to any mom or as a perfect gift for a new mom as a shower gift!

Facebook:  Sprout Cups 
Pinterest:  Sprout Cups

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!