Clipping Money: Add Me To Your Interest List On Facebook

7/12/13

Add Me To Your Interest List On Facebook


I'm not sure if you have noticed but Facebook has changed again! If you are a fan on mine on Facebook then I already know you "liked" me. If you are a new fan and would like to see my posts in your news feed then please head on over and "like" me. Here is where the kicker is...  If you've already "liked" me, please make sure to also add me to your Interest Lists, a feature recently introduced by FB.  Due to new FB protocol, many of my posts will *not* show up in your News Feed even though you've "liked" me.

You can add Clipping Money to your Interest Lists to better ensure that more of my posts will show up in your News Feed. To do this, just click on the "Liked" button and then click on the "Add to Interest Lists" link.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!