Clipping Money: Super Easy Maple Syrup Recipe

7/9/13

Super Easy Maple Syrup Recipe



 Don't you hate it when you are running low on something and don't have a coupon for it? LOL! Well, I reached the end of my Maple Syrup and there was no deal in sight. I started thinking to myself... I wonder how easy (or hard - depends on how you see the glass) it would be to make my own - without burning it. Yes, I have a tendency to burn things... quite frequently Sad emoticon (Sad Emoticons)

I found this super easy (and trust me when I say super easy) recipe for Maple Syrup.


 Maple Syrup

Ingredients
  • 1 c. water
  • 1 c. white sugar
  • 1 c. brown sugar
  • 1 tbsp. maple extract
Instructions
  1. Bring the water, white sugar and brown sugar to boil in a sauce pan over medium-high heat.
  2. Reduce heat to medium-low and stir in maple extract.
  3. Simmer 5 minutes and serve.
  4. Can keep in fridge up to 2 weeks in tightly-sealed container.
How is that for easy? It tastes amazing, too!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!