Clipping Money: Baby Magic No-Rinse Wash Review

8/11/13

Baby Magic No-Rinse Wash Review




I don't know about you, but this summer has kept us on the run!! From camping, pools, outside fun and trips out of state... we have loved every single part of it! With the added fun of the summer months, sometimes it's really hard to find the time to give them a bath.  Luckily Baby Magic has come out with a No-Rinse Wash to help in these situations. Baby Magic No-Rinse Wash is your on the go solution to keeping your baby clean, fresh and smelling great.


This foaming liquid is really easy to rub on little squirming bodies or even better.... it allows your children to rub on themselves.  The smell of baby powder is so nice that it takes me back to when they were a newborn.


This is perfect for traveling and could even be used when camping! My daughter kept asking for more squirts of the foam to washherself . This product is amazing and I highly recommend it for children of all ages :)

You can Purchase this for $5.49  No-Rinse Wash

Facebook:  Baby Magic 
Twitter:  @Baby_Magic
You Tube:  Baby Magic 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!