Clipping Money: Review: Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover

9/4/13

Review: Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover



Cleaning the bathroom is one of my least favorite household chores. Mold, mildew and germs don't have to be seen to know they exist. Lucky for us, Soft Scrub came out with a new product... Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover, I jumped at the chance to review it!


Soft Scrub cleaning products are some of my favorite cleaners to use because I know they will work and are really easy to use. I like that the spray bottles work upside down, making it easy to get into those hard to reach places! SCORE

The new Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover Gel is thick and clings to those tough stains for maximum cleaning power.  It is tough on mold and mildew stains while being gentle on your surfaces.  
I've use Soft Scrub cleaning products throughout my home. From the bathrooms and the kitchen, I make sure to use Soft Scrub to eliminate any possible germs!
Tips for killing mold in your bathroom:

Get Down and Dirty:  When I clean my tub and shower, I make sure to get into every little corner, around the drain and into the jets in our tub!  

 
Cracks: Germs, mold and mildew can hide in the smallest cracks!  Make sure you really get into those hard spots!
  Bleach: A bleach and water solution is the perfect way to begin the cleaning process if you've been over-come by mold and mildew.

Toothbrush:  A toothbrush is the perfect tool for getting into those small spaces such as corners, the tub drain, grout and those tub jets!

I highly recommend Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover to help with your cleaning needs!
 

 Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . I received this cleaner to review. No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!