Clipping Money: Lunchables Jr. Review

11/17/13

Lunchables Jr. Review

 

On the weekends, we love to get out and do things. With 3 kids, that means we have to pack little snacks for them. Sometimes I find myself scrambling around trying to make sure I have everything and the snacks I am able to grab... well, really aren't that healthy. 

Let me introduce you to Lunchables Jr., a brand new on-the-go snack that not only is convenient, but delicious, fun & most importantly, toddler approved!

Found at your local Walmart, Lunchables Jr. come in four fun varieties sure to please your toddler’s taste buds! SCORE!!

 

These are conveniently priced at only $1.97 at Walmart!! 

 
We received Strawberry Bonanza & Very Beary Crunch for taste testing.


 My children absolutely loved the idea and raved about how great it tasted!! 
I even found them "trading" their food with each other. That was too cute!!


I love the small packaging so my little ones can hold it without struggling. 
 

 My son said he saved the best for last! 

I can’t wait for them to try the other flavors!

We definitely have a new on-the-go snack favorite for our house.

What are your favorite Lunchables snacks?

I received the following product courtesy of Lunchables Jr. via Crowdtap. All thoughts & opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!