Clipping Money: PosterMyWall

8/3/16

PosterMyWall


I love volunteering for school events. It keeps me connected with my kids. But when I work on posters and flyers, cutting out the letters, gluing, pasting, cleaning up the scraps... I'm not gonna lie, it's a lot of work, gets pretty messy, and yeah - it's EXHAUSTING. One afternoon, after my hand cramped for the umpteenth time, I stepped away from the poster I had been working on. 

While I was enjoying my "break," I decided to check my email. The DIY gods were on my side or something, but my friend happened to email me some info about a site called PosterMyWall! So I clicked on the link, and... OH EM GEE. I had found my poster-making BFF!

The site offered all these awesome templates, including a category for school templates. Winning! I ditched the paper version I was working on, and using the site's online tools (we're talking backgrounds, images, filters, etc.), I made a new poster in minutes!!! 

I shared my new masterpiece with the committee I was currently working with, and we decided to order a test poster. Our 24x36" poster shipped pretty quickly, and we loved it so much, we also ordered the digital download to upload to the school's website. If you wanna see what other products PosterMyWall offers, check out this page: http://www.postermywall.com/index.php/g/classroom-posters

So if you enjoy DIY projects but want an easier, quicker and less-messy alternative, check out PosterMyWall. User-friendly and budget-friendly, it may just become your new BFF too!

If you want to know what else PosterMyWall offers, check out this page 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!