Clipping Money: Girl Scouts - Prizes

1/17/17

Girl Scouts - Prizes


I just love being a Girl Scouts Troop Leader! I started my own Troop in April of 2016 for my daughter so she could have her friends join and be together. This was one of the best things I ever did! The Troop that we have formed is amazing! They are so eager to learn something new, earn fun patches and go out and explore our city!

Our very first fundraiser was the Mag/Nut sales. This is also called Fall Product Sales. This was a great first fundraiser for us. It helped the girls not only boost their confidence but also test our their selling skills to get ready for cookie season!!

Our Troop was the highest seller in our Unit! I can't tell you how proud I am of these girls (and their parents) for all their hard work! These are the prizes above that they received. They earned so many patches and that koala is sooooo soft!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!