Clipping Money: Smurfs The Lost Village Review #SmurfsMovie

4/4/17

Smurfs The Lost Village Review #SmurfsMovie



I was given the opportunity to go see the new Smurfs The Lost Village movie and I couldn't wait to go! I grew up with the Smurfs! 


About the movie:

In this amazing animated movie, a mysterious map sets Smurfette and her best friends Brainy, Clumsy, and Hefty on an exciting and thrilling race through the Forbidden Forest filled with magical creatures to find a mysterious lost village before the evil wizard Gargamel does. Embarking on a rollercoaster journey full of action and danger, the Smurfs are on a course that leads to the discovery of the biggest secret in Smurf history!


Check out their trailer! There are so many funny little clips! I grew up watching the Smurfs in the 80's so I am loving that they brought them back so I can share the Smurfs adventures with my children. 

I loved this movie and so did my children. We laughed at so many funny little lines and we were all captivated when we learned that there was a Lost Village. Their adventure has you wondering what they will find next, mixed in with some funny humor and Gargamel is still as persistent as he's always been - you are going to love this movie. 

Head on over to The Smurfs Movie and check out all the fun things to do there. They have some amazing recipes posted, printable coloring sheets (which my daughter absolutely loved), a Smurf quiz, games and a tour of the Smurfs city!!!

Did you grow up with the Smurfs, too? Who is your favorite character? Tell me in the comment section!

Disclosure: I received a family pass to go see the premier of Smurfs The Lost Village. All opinions are my own. No other compensation was received. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!