Clipping Money: Bath & Body Works Trip 11/18

11/18/10

Bath & Body Works Trip 11/18


I told you how much I love Bath & Body Works!
Here's how to SCORE yours for as little as $0.53!!
See the pink and yellow "thing", that is what you can put your sanitizer in to hold it! I have all these sanitizers and not enough carrying cases. These are only $0.50 each.


So use this Bath & Body Works Coupon, to get a FREE Travel Size Signature Collection Item. There are so many different kinds from lotions to bath gel to body sprays!!! 
My total came to:


And then she asked me if I would like it gift wrap for it. I asked how much that cost and she said (my 2 favorite words)

IT'S FREE


I just saved more money because now I don't have to buy a gift bag to put it in. I can take it home and start putting them together. I am going to look for a bath sponge and a scented candle (oh wait..HAHA I have plenty of those from the Target deal) and presto change-o I have a gift bag! 

What did you SCORE?

1 comment:

  1. I scored twice today with this coupon/had to do seperate transactions but still...... i bought 2 nail files the fancy glittery ones for 1.50 and got lotion and bath gel free ... Can use as many coupons that you can get .
    you are awesome i also scored double with the target sleepwear deal

    ReplyDelete

Let's start sharing those great ideas!