Clipping Money: Rafflecopter Giveaway For 5 Whole Coupon Inserts!

8/28/11

Rafflecopter Giveaway For 5 Whole Coupon Inserts!


Who wants to SCORE 5 Whole Coupon Inserts from 8/21 SS??? 
Here's your chance with multiple ways to enter. Ready... Set... SCORE!!!!!





12 comments:

  1. I have been couponing about 10 years now..dmatthews38751@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie Derendinger-PedersonAugust 28, 2011 at 7:58 PM

    I've been couponing for as long as I can remember, but I have gotten serious about it in the last six months or so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started couponing at the end of March this year! It has enabled my family of 7 to have 3x the name brand items, for cheaper than the generic brands!!! My family loves it, and we have saved so much money that we are now able to spend it on other things to do together as a family! And btw, you are the 1st couponer I started following on FB! Thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started couponing this year 2011 like in february :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have been couponing for 3 years.
    kayleefaith1228@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been couponing for about 8 months now. My boyfriend & I are trying to save up to buy a house & couponing has helped out so much. Thank you for all you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been couponing about 3months now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always used "some" coupons, but I became an "avid" couponer in 2006. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have always used coupons, but the last 3 months have been my most serious.

    I'm having problems posting a comment so it's going up as anonymous

    Patti
    ptti-kay {at} hotmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been couponing now for about 2 1/2 months now.

    AndreaH
    davandihamilton (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

Let's start sharing those great ideas!