Clipping Money: CSN STORES REVIEW: Proctor-Silex 6.5 Qt Roaster Oven

2/16/11

CSN STORES REVIEW: Proctor-Silex 6.5 Qt Roaster Oven


     Recently I had the pleasure of working with CSN Stores on a review.  CSN Stores has an enormous selection of products across its 200+ online stores.  With so many products to choose from, it was very hard to selected something to review. As I was looking for that perfect item to review, I couldn't help but notice how easy it was to navigate through their website. The layout was easy to read and follow and it was like I was floating through a cyber mall. Every item was at my fingertips. I was loving it!

     As I was drifting from one item to another, I found the PERFECT item! For those of you that know me, I CAN NOT COOK. Seriously, I can burn water. I am horrible at it!! I have even blown up a microwave just by making popcorn. True story - ask my husband. But he still married me ;) I came across the Proctor-Silex 6.5 Qt Roaster Oven. The oven practically SHOUTED my name. Either it was the oven shouting or one of my kids :)


 Just by posting this picture... I smiled because this made making dinner for me a much happier experience. Proctor Silex is one of the most trusted brands in kitchen appliances. Every Proctor Silex kitchen appliance is lab-tested and built for durability. And take it from me (the one who burns everything), this IS durable. Here are some pictures of me attempting to make dinner :) 






I highly recommended the Proctor-Silex 6.5 Qt Roaster Oven from CSNstores.com. I was very happy to say the smoke alarm did not go off and the kids asked for seconds! Have you looked around CSN stores lately? What is your "gotta have" item? Share them in the comment section below.

Make sure you bookmark Clipping Money because there will be a giveaway coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!