Clipping Money: New Rite Aid Coupon Policy!

5/26/11

New Rite Aid Coupon Policy!

riteaid New Rite Aid Coupon Policy!

The new Rite Aid coupon policy has been officially released.
I would recommend printing this out and taking it with you when you shop.
Thanks, Eric

1 comment:

  1. @ Clipping Money and anyone else upset with the policy change.

    I just want to put this out there. The whole bogo change with Rite Aid really sucks, but more then that I am worried that the other drug stores will eventually follow their lead.

    My boyfriend is a real techy guy and he knows a lot about computers/cell phones. Anyway HTC one of the leaders in the cell phone industry announced that they were going to be locking their phones a couple days ago. This would mean that all of the techy guys all over the world would not be able to customize their phones. As a result the word got out and in a matter of minutes the HTC facebook page was FLOODED with comments expressing everyones dislike of the change. Within 2 Days the CEO posted a comment on the HTC wall:

    ‎"There has been overwhelmingly customer feedback that people want access to open bootloaders on HTC phones. I want you to know that we've listened. Today, I'm confirming we will no longer be locking the bootloaders on our devices. Thanks for your passion, support and patience, - Peter Chou, CEO of HTC"

    You can see it yourself here:
    https://www.facebook.com/HTC

    *It's easy to say "I just won't shop Rite Aid anymore" I've said it too. But what happens when the other companies follow their lead? We won't have any other options...
    I just want to remind everyone that we have a say in these situations, and with the ease of using forums like facebook why not speak up?

    http://www.facebook.com/riteaid

    -Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's start sharing those great ideas!