Clipping Money: Giant Eagle Trip 7/11

7/13/11

Giant Eagle Trip 7/11

Giant Eagle: (please note that some items are not pictured because we went on a picnic) 
24 birthday candles
1 happy birthday banner
4 kraft Mac & cheese
2 jars of Apple Jelly
2 Uncle Bens Rice
2 Goldfish
4 tasters choice
4 twizzlers
2 bags Snyders pretzels
2 Sun Drops
2 Swiss lemonades
1 whole watermelon
1 lb chicken salad (SO GOOD) Thanks Nicole!!!!
8pc fried chicken
60 Purina Chew eez dog treats 

Total before coupons $157.81 

BUT after all my coupons, my total dropped to $34.04

I saved $123.77

SCORE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I went last night and spent 142.00 after coupons and saved 93.00. I was so excited! That's good for me..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. SCORE!!! That's awesome that you saved $93!!! Way to go! I would love to see what you SCORED!

    ReplyDelete

Let's start sharing those great ideas!