WOWOWOW!!! 9 years??? Talk about getting a raise!!! wahooo! My 3 year old just potty trained this summer and I'm so happy to just have one in diapers for the moment(one on the way in December). My little 1 year old is about to go off formula and I'm sooo excited!
Awwww... CONGRATULATIONS!!! Do you know what you are having?
Haha, yeah 9 years! As soon as my oldest turned 3 and was out of diapers... we had our middle child. As soon as he turned 3 and was potty trained we had our daughter. She's our last and now out of diapers. Now we are going to save even more money because we don't have to buy them anymore :)
WOWOWOW!!! 9 years??? Talk about getting a raise!!! wahooo! My 3 year old just potty trained this summer and I'm so happy to just have one in diapers for the moment(one on the way in December). My little 1 year old is about to go off formula and I'm sooo excited!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for your great news!!!!!!!!
Awwww... CONGRATULATIONS!!! Do you know what you are having?
ReplyDeleteHaha, yeah 9 years! As soon as my oldest turned 3 and was out of diapers... we had our middle child. As soon as he turned 3 and was potty trained we had our daughter. She's our last and now out of diapers. Now we are going to save even more money because we don't have to buy them anymore :)