Clipping Money: My AWESOME Target Shopping Trip 11/7/11

11/7/11

My AWESOME Target Shopping Trip 11/7/11


I love shopping Holiday clearance at Target. Today they marked down all Halloween items to 90%. I found so much stuff!!! I also went for the Ketchup and Hungry Jack items :)


I couldn't believe what I loaded up on


I also got a few Christmas Stocking Stuffers as well :)


They even clearanced the Halloween DVD's!


That Candy Corn Cookie Pan looks pretty cool!!!
Party Invitations for next year
Halloween shirts
Dress up costumes
Tablecloths
Props
Games
Socks
Stickers
Candy Corn for my Turkey Cupcakes
Pumpkin Carving Templates (BARBIE!)
Dog clothes
Scooby Do DVD
Goosebumps DVD
Dora DVD
Picture Frams

Total BEFORE discounts and coupons
$238.10

HOLY SMOKES!!!!

Total after all Halloween discounts and coupons
$31.29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!