Clipping Money: Bea's Gift Baskets & Gifts

2/27/12

Bea's Gift Baskets & Gifts

Kiss Me I'm Irish

Have you heard of Bea's Gift Baskets before? It's your one stop shop for the perfect gift. You pick the occasion and Bea has the basket. I love how creative she it with her baskets. They do a really awesome job! Have you seen the St. Patrick's Day Baskets? Which one is your favorite?

Right now over on Daily Mom Deal, you can SCORE 4 of Bea's Gourmet Gift Baskets for ONLY $20!! This is an amazing deal where you can treat 4 people for only $20!!! Head on over and check out this deal! Who will you send one to?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is an amazing deal! It looks like they have some really nice baskets. I decided I would like the cucumber mint spa one:-)

    ReplyDelete

Let's start sharing those great ideas!