Clipping Money: Captcha Monster Review

9/11/12

Captcha Monster Review


 

How many of you have heard of Captcha Monster? Well,  it's job is to solve the captcha's for us.  It is designed for the average user, to help us save time entering all of those CAPTCHA's!  Man, I really hate those things!  Half the time, I can't read them.  Are you with me?

A basic subscription to Monster CAPTCHA is $2.99 and you can test it out for free for 30 days.  Just click here to check it out!  It is said to work with any website and if it doesn't there is a little button where you can easily report the site so they can fix it. 

Pros: Works with almost any site. If it doesn't work, it's easy to report!

Cons: Doesn't have a real set of instructions, so you have to figure out how to use it.  BTW, right click to solve any CAPTCHA!  That would have been nice to know when I downloaded it! Ha!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!