Clipping Money: Review Perky™ PLUS Stain Remover Review

9/11/12

Review Perky™ PLUS Stain Remover Review




 


I was really excited when I was asked to review Perky PLUS All-Purpose Stain Remover. I have several mess-makers here and I am always on the look out for non-toxic cleaners that actually work!


Here is some info about Perky:
Tough on Water & Oil based Stains
Works on Carpet and Clothing
Stronger Than Grocery Brands
Made in the USA

Great Stain Remover for: Cosmetic Stains, Grease Stains, Ink Stains, Shoe Polish Stains, Paint Spills, Permanent Marker Stains, Oil-Based Stains and so much more!

Unlike other carpet stain removers that use a spray top to treat the surface of the stain, Perky stain removers fight the source of the stain in the carpet & pad with an advanced squirt top that not only dissolves the stain but also neutralizes odors on contact giving your carpet and fabrics that brand new look and smell. Groom Industries has been manufacturing professional cleaning supplies for over 35 years and have just recently developed these fantastic cleaning products and stain removers for the general public.

Perky is approved by the EPA’s Design for Environment program.

Now that you know a little about them, let's try out a stain ;)




 See the spot? We tried everything to get this stubborn stain out! Nothing would work. I then tried Perky and hoped for the best! I added the solution and used the brush that came along with the product. It quickly began to lather! 

I let the solution sit on the stain for about 2-3 minutes. I then came back and blotted the solution up.


 Presto Chango!

Now your results may vary and you will want to spot-test prior to applying and follow the label instructions.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!