Clipping Money: Review: $40 Gift Card for Food Delivery from Delivery.com

10/29/12

Review: $40 Gift Card for Food Delivery from Delivery.com



Date Nights don't come around that often and when they do... SCORE!!! With my Mom in town for 2 weeks, we were able to get away for nights.  I was given the chance to review Delivery.com. It is an online food delivery service which lets you order from nearly 10,000 local restaurants, caterers, grocers, florists and many other merchants in over 50 major cities nationwide for delivery or pick up!

Since we were getting away, I checked out what restaurants we would be located close to Atlantic City! I entered a few zip codes and was amazed at the wide variety of food I could order! Some of our choices were sushi, salads, steaks, Japanese, Indian cuisine, pizza, burgers and more!! We picked up a movie and some popcorn so we could create the perfect date night in the comfort of our hotel!

Have you ever ordered food online before? It's really easy! Click HERE and go to Delivery.com then enter your home or office address to make sure there are restaurants in your locality that participate.  When you find your favorite restaurant, you can place your order on Delivery.com! The order is sent to the restaurant and when your food is ready the restaurant delivers it or you can pick it up. No searching for old menus, no phone calls, waiting on hold and no repeating your order.  There are also iPhone and Android Apps for easy ordering on the go... SCORE!!!

If you'd like to surprise someone special with food from their favorite restaurant on a specific day or want breakfast delivered in the morning, you can put that information in, and Delivery.com will show you which restaurants are available to deliver to you at that time also. I am sending that "hint" to my husband ;)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!