Clipping Money: Review – Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee by ToiletTree Products

10/29/12

Review – Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee by ToiletTree Products


 
I was given the chance to review the Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee by ToiletTree Products! This review came at the PERFECT time because my husband and I were going out of town and he would be able to review this mirror at the hotel. 

He has been on the hunt for a Fogless Shower Mirror for quite some time. I am happy to say that he is no longer looking for one!! This mirror is amazing. He takes super hot showers and trying to find a mirror that will withstand that hot shower... well, it was hard! This Fogless Shower Mirror by ToiletTree Products withheld that HOT shower and remained FOGLESS!!   SCORE 

What I like best about it, is it attaches with suction cups so it's hands free! With it being easy to clean, I can simply remove it, wipe it down and then place it back when I am done
 
This was SO easy to travel with! The mirror came with a nice “travel pouch” and it measures 4.75" x 5.5"! Talk about perfect!!!

You can purchase them online for under $14.95 through their website ToiletTreeProducts or Amazon!

Find them on Facebook and Twitter

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!