Clipping Money: Review: Afrin® Stick Up for Yourself™

11/29/12

Review: Afrin® Stick Up for Yourself™


Oh the weather outside if frightful... Yep, you guessed it! The cold season is approaching which means coughs, sniffles, and sneezes are well on their way!! Add a stuffy nose to that and it makes this time of year even worse. Don't let it get you down this time... Stick Up For Yourself! With Afrin.

Afrin is a no drip, fast and powerful congestion relief nasal spray that is made to get the job done! It comes in a pump mist that delivers the measured dose needed and lasts for 12 hours! SCORE Afrin comes in 4 different types: Original, Extra Moisturizing, Sinus, and Severe Congestion.

I was give the chance to try out Afrin's Original 12-hour nasal decongestant spray and have to say I'm very pleased with the product.  I've tried several nasal sprays before - from the ones that are just simple saline to the prescription.

When I tried the Original NoDrip Afrin, I was pleased that the product stood by it's word that it wouldn't drip back out of my nose and didn't drip down the back of my throat upon application.

Important to know, is that the box states to not use this product for more than 3 days and that frequent use can cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.  Only use Afrin for 3 days or less.  I've heard that people can get addicted to these types of nasal sprays and can't breathe well without using them.

Disclosure:  I am required to tell you that I am a BzzAgent.  I received free products from bzzagent.com to test and review. All opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!